Monday 10 July 2017

Welcome to my (sort of) new blog!

Hey everyone, and welcome to Aiko's Idols, a place for news, MVs and my opinions on J-Idols from the Hello! Project, AKS and Sakamichi umbrellas! My name is Aiko, or you can call me Ash, I really don't mind. :)

Why sort of new? Well, back in 2012/2013, I set up a Wordpress blog known as The Casual Hello! Project Fan, and I kept it running for about a year or so until September 2014, when I started uni and couldn't find the time to update it. Since then, it's been gathering dust while I've mainly focused on my Twitter account, @TheIdolBitch (which you are most welcome to follow if you want!). If you clicked on that first link, you'll see the blog now has a different name; I had planned to blog again using that same website, but decided that a fresh start is what was needed to keep me motivated, with none of the baggage from my previous blog. (As you can see, I am keeping that blog around if you want to read some of my old things.)

Now though, I have graduated university but also gained valuable time management skills that have eluded me for the past 20-some years; so this means that no matter what I do in the future (I'm about to start a Master's degree), I should always find the time to blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm really looking forward to blogging again, I've missed it~

Thanks for reading,
Aiko xo

No comments:

Post a Comment